Thursday, May 3, 2012

Punch!

So this week has also gotten away from me, but at least for last night and today I have a good, no make that great, excuse, I was at the Punch Brothers. This means that I didn't get home until nearly midnight and then this morning no one was going to take a photo of my tried face. Lets say today was hair up, black dress, bright scarf, and Toms and wasn't worth photographing.

Instead of outfits today I'm going to show you some amazing music.

I have been a Chris Thile fan since I was 16, last night was my 15th time seeing him live and to be honest with you, that isn't enough. He is AMAZING and I will see him every chance I get for the rest of my life.

One of my most favorite Chris Thile songs, silly, funny, and awesome: "Set me up with one of your friends"



Chris' curent band is Punch Brothers, who are also (and obviously) amazing. I've seen them 5 times and everytime I fall more in love with them, I could literatly spend hours telling you how awesome they are, so instead I'll just post a few videos and let you see for yourself 





Also, they know Paul Simon 


And there is a whole movie about them and their awesome 


Basically what I am saying is, you should be a Punch Brothers fan. 



No comments:

Post a Comment